Public Distribution System Using Concepts of IOT
Komal Dahaney, Disha Sune, Manjiri Kapkar, Shivani Meshram, Vidya Kaikade, Swati panse
International Journal of Computational and Electronic Aspects in Engineering
Volume 2: Issue 4, December 2021, pp 97-102
Manjiri Kapkar2, Shivani Meshram2, Vidya Kaikade2, Swati panse2
Abstract:-In a growing and develop country like India specifically, Ration card is the important documents which poor people need. All the people having a ration card to buy the various materials (sugar, rice, oil, kerosene, etc.) from the ration shops which are funded by government. But as we know due to increasingly corruption and commercialization, it's becoming challenging day by day for people to get a hold of goods and stuffs what government sends in the same quality and quantity. In current scenario, this system is having two drawbacks. Firstly, the weight of the material may be inaccurate and inappropriate due to human manual mistakes and secondly, if we do not buy the goods and materials by the end of the month, they will re-sale to others without any intimation to the government and consumers. In this project, propose Automatic Ration Materials Distribution based on GSM (Global System for Mobile) and QR-code.
Index Terms:-IOT, QR code, Distribution System, Smartphone
- Singh, V. Aamani, and B. Mounika, “Smart Ration Card, “Journal of Global Research in Computer Science, vol. 4, no. 4, pp.172-174, April 2018.
- Dhanashri Pingale, Sonali Patil, Nishigandha Gadakh, Reena Avhad, and Gundal S. S, “Web Enabled Ration Distribution and Corruption Controlling System, “International Journal of Engineering and Innovative Technology (IJEIT) Volume2, Issue8, February2013.
- Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution Department of Food and Public Distribution, Annual Plan 2011-12.
- Pardeshi, Neha; Desale, Trupti; Bhagwat, Prajakta; Ahire, Ruchali, “Web-Enabled Ration Distribution and Controlling”, International Journal of Electronics, Communication and Soft Computing Science & Engineering (IJECSCSE), suppl. Special Issue of International Journal of Electron; Amravati Vol. 2, 2012, pp. 59-61.
- Rajesh C. Pingle and P.B. Borole, “Automatic Rationing for Public Distribution System (PDS) using RFID and GSM Module to Prevent Irregularities, “HCTL Open International Journal of Technology Innovations and Research, vol.2, pp.102-111, March 2017.
- Sreenivas, T. R., Whether the Way State Delivers Services is Redefined Concomitantly with Changes in the Society that are Mediated by ICT?: A Case of Supply Chain Management of Public Distribution System Operations in the Chhattisgarh State of India (September 6, 2012). CPRafrica 2012/CPRsouth7 Conference, Port Louis, Mauritius, September 5-7, 2012.
- Mahammad Shafi, K. Muni Dhanalakshmi, “e-Ration Shop: An Automation Tool for Fair Price Shop under the Public Distribution System in the State of Andhra", IJCA Proceedings on National Conference on Computational Intelligence for Engineering Quality Software, 2014.
- A. N. Madur, Sham Nayse, “Automation in Rationing System Using Arm 7,” in International Journal of Innovative Research in Electrical Electronics, Instrumentation and control engineering, vol.1, no.4 July 2018.
To view full paper, Download here